Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

May 7, 2008

Week 19 Mug Shot of Burpo

Since most of you haven't seen Ashley in a while I thought I would take a "mug shot" of Burpo starting to bust out. (Burpo is what we have been calling the baby, since we don't know the sex yet. Mom had been referring to the baby as Babo, short for Baby Bowers, but Dad kept messing it up and calling it Burpo instead. Ashley and I thought it was funny so it stuck.) It has been exciting the last couple of days as Burpo is kicking hard enough that I can feel it. Ashley is set to see the Dr. again on the 19th for an ultrasound, that hopefully will reveal the sex of Burpo. We will be sure to post as soon as we know anything.

4 comments:

pcb said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing your new profile!
p

Millie said...

Ashley, It looks like your freshman year beer belly-Just kidding. I got tears when I saw this picture. I'm so happy for you! This is the most amazing experience in the world! Can't wait to meet Baby Bowers-AKA, Burpo.

Jake Sumner said...

yea...prego pics. I have been waiting for these! You look great. Can't wait to see what Little Babo is! Hannah

ZC said...

I've been checking every day for these! You look so cute. I can't wait to see you in person so I can feel Burpo kick. I'm ready for the 19th to get here!