Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Nov 4, 2008

I Thought I Saw A Pussycat... I Did, I Did

Ellie went for her 6wk checkup today. She was 8lbs 1/2oz and 22in long. She is only in the 10th percentile for her weight, but the doctor said he was happy with her weight and that she is just going to be petite. She has been gaining at a good rate. He was very impressed with how alert she was and how sweet she was being. She did get her first shots, but other than a scream right after they gave it to her she did well. As a matter of fact she was so good that Ashley and her went straight from the doctors office to vote. Evidence of both in the posted pictures. Ellie with her Tweety Bird band aid and Ashley with her I Voted sticker.


No comments: