Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Jan 5, 2009

1st Day of Daycare

Ellie had her 1st day of daycare today. Ashley did well getting her there all by herself as I was on call last night. When Ellie got dropped of she just smiled as if all was good with the world. She did well all day and only cried once when she got hungry. She was happy when she got home, but was worn out. She fell asleep in Ashley's lap after a long day.






3 comments:

pcb said...

I am sure that Ellie is already the class favorite! So glad it went well and thanks for calling earlier with the report! Love the pictures.

Katie Wigton said...

I was thinking about y'all on Monday. I'm glad daycare is going well!

Millie said...

Ashley, I know it wasn't easy taking Ellie to daycare. You are a stronger person for it and little Ellie sounds like she's doing well with it. Glad to see you are drinking again, it makes my heart warm again:)