Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Dec 13, 2009

30th Birthday Pics and Getting Ready For Church

Well, I had my 30th birthday this past week and celebrated with Ashley and Ellie over a nice sushi dinner. Ellie absolutely loved the edamamme which was a suprise, since she doesn't like hardly anything. We finished the night with a birthday cookie which is my favorite. It was a great birthday, especially since it is the 1st one since med school that I wasn't on call. I also put in some pictures of Ellie dressed for church this morning. I just couldn't resist she looked so cute.




1 comment:

ZC said...

Happy Birthday Worth! That cookie cake looks good!