Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Dec 11, 2010

Santa 2010

Like good Alabamians we joined in with the masses and went to the Bass Pro Shop to see Santa. We were actually very lucky, because some lady gave us her Bass Pass which got us into the "express lane" and cut our wait to about 30 minutes instead of about an hour and a half. The Santa was great and we got a free picture out of the deal. Ellie did great and the picture turned out great. Hopefully she will be a good little girl so he will bring her the baby doll she wants in a couple of weeks.






3 comments:

pcb said...

I have it on good authority that Ellie is being VERY good and that Santa will bring her a baby doll. He told me himself during the Thanksgiving holidays. :)

hughesfamily said...

Of course she is grinning! I love it!

Anonymous said...

nice blog
I'm competitive with my friend's blog. give participation to support me