Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Apr 24, 2011

Easter Pics

So slacker doesn't even describe my blogging the last couple of months, but to be honest I just haven't been inspired to post (aka I've been very lazy). Anyway I figured I would get back in the routine in case Emma ever decides to make any appearance. These are some pictures from last weekend's egg decorating and also from today. The Easter Bunny brought Ellie a hula hoop, rain boots, and an umbrella.









2 comments:

pcb said...

Love her Easter dress! Her Mia definitely needs to work on that tutu, though. :)

Hope to see y'all (specifically, Emma) soon!

Kathryn said...

Love Ellie's Easter dress...too cute! Can't wait to meet Emma.