Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Jul 26, 2011

Ellie's first ballet class

I am on a roll with blog posting now! Our first week in Valdosta was busy. Because I didn't think unpacking, Worth beginning his career as an anesthesiologist, and taking care of a newborn and a 2 and 1/2 year old was enough for us to handle, I enrolled Ellie in dance camp for the week. One of my best friends from college, Alison Shenton, was the teacher, and Ellie had a blast. Out of the 4 little girls in the class Ellie took control. I will have to admit that my heart fluttered when she put her ballet outfit and shoes on for the first time and twirled in delight. I couldn't have been happier that she loved her dance class so much. Hopefully, she will continue to love the art of dance. Once again, I apologize for posting such a long slide show, but I was so proud of her that I didn't realize I had taken 108 pictures in a 45 minute ballet class - all while holding a screaming Emma. Most of the pictures, you will notice, Ellie is motion - what else would you expect?








No comments: