Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Feb 19, 2012

Let the Parties Begin!!

My brother, Amos and his fiance, Anna have gotten into full wedding season swing. They are busy getting together their wedding and honeymoon plans as well as making their new house a home. Worth and I, our cousins, Matthew and Jesica Chancey, Haley and Matthew McDonald,and Amos's friend Vic Kaminski hosted a "His and Hers" shower for the happy couple in early January in Athens. We had a blast! I've always said that my brother has thousands of crazy facial expressions, well, I actually got a few on film at the party!





1 comment:

Amos said...

Man that guy in the black sweater sure is a handsome fella!