Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Dec 10, 2013

And it begins....

Well, it actually began last week when we got our Christmas tree, but, it seems the Christmas season always begins after we celebrate Worth's birthday. He turned 34 on Sunday the 8th. The girls and I made him a cookie cake and we ordered ribs (he loves ribs, I'm not a fan) for his birthday dinner. He was kind of pitiful on his birthday because he was on heart call all day (he didn't get called in, so I guess that was good.) I think he enjoyed dinner and his "made with love" cookie cake.

After his birthday, Monday kicked off in high gear with the preschool Christmas pageant. Ellie was Mary in the pageant this year, and Emma was a drummer girl. My heart was swollen with pride when I found out the part Ellie would play. I did have a talk with her about how special Mary was and how Mary didn't pick her nose, jump up and down, twirl, flip, etc. when she was with baby Jesus. She did awesome though! I couldn't have been more proud of Emma as well. She sang her heart out and played her drum like a professional. It was so much fun and there is nothing like hearing the Chirstmas story from preschoolers to get you in the Christmas spirit.

We've got tons more going on over the next few weeks so get ready for photo overloading!
The cookie cake the girls and I made. Ellie wanted me to draw "Daddy" at the top if you can't tell what it is:)

Worth got a little help blowing out the candles

Proof that Mack was there




Joseph and Mary  (AKA Tripp and Ellie) waiting to enter Bethlehem

They held hands. I thought it was adorable. Ellie ended up dragging Tripp down the aisle


Carefully placing baby Jesus in the manger



Emma and her drum



The  3 Wise Men:  Tate, Holden and Bo


Emma stared at her sister the whole time when she wasn't singing




2 comments:

berryman said...

Love it!!!! sweetest pictures every of her putting baby Jesus in the manger!

pcb said...

Oh, our precious girls. I needed a little Christmas spirit and seeing them up there did the trick. Love!