Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Apr 29, 2014

Gymnastics!

Ellie's gymnastics exhibition was this past Friday night. Worth was on heart call and we thought he might not make it. I went to the exhibition with all 3 kids and was sweating among the 4 gazillion people that were there to watch their child/grandchild/friend/cousin/niece/nephew/whatever perform a gymnastics routine. We were all jammed in an area that usually fits about 20 people comfortably. Just when one group was clearing out and Ellie's group was getting called up, Worth called me and was working is way through the sea of people at the door to get to us. It was insane, but I'm so glad he made it! Ellie was too! Ellie did awesome and has improved so much over the last several months. She is the tiniest one out there for sure, but she held her own in her level 1 group! So proud of her!

Prancing out onto the floor


Miss Priss when her name was called - they had to call her twice because she didn't realize she was supposed to step forward and stretch

Showing off on the beam. Her coach never had to touch her




Mack cheering his biggest sissy on. He clapped for the first time while watching her!

Group floor routine to "Car Wash"

Of course my child has the dance move part down

Showing off floor skills - forward roll

Standing up from her straddle roll is tough!

Cartwheel prep. She can do a left handed cartwheel better than I ever did!

I was sitting so far away and I had the super zoom lens on my camera, but this is all I could catch of her vault. She landed well?!

Waiting patiently for the next routine

My little gymnastic medalist!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Wish I could have been there; looks like she has really improved!