Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Oct 27, 2014

Video Entertainment

Children can be so entertaining. Especially, when they are not making you want to pull your hair out. I took some videos of them the other night because they all 3 had me in stitches. Who needs a television, when you have a 6, 3, and 1 year old.

This first video occurred because Emma came in for dinner and just began blurting out what she had learned at school earlier that day about the pledge of allegiance. She told me all about it and then proceeded to recite it at the dinner table. After dinner I wanted her to do it again so I could film her and Ellie decided she wanted to join in and explain why we say the pledge of allegiance. 



The next video is a video of Ellie singing and dancing. This is not something that is unusual in our house, but what is so funny is Mack joining in by dancing at the end of the video. I'm not sure where he's hearing the rhythm but he was obviously feeling the beat!



The final video is a video Emma requested to do after Ellie sang and danced. I'm not sure what songs she's singing, but I do believe it is a Frozen medley of some sort. She is not usually the ham that Ellie is, so I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her perform for the camera.




No comments: