Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Feb 23, 2015

All my Valentines!

Just a few February pictures for everyone. (And for my documentation!)
My Birthday dates. Ellie, Emma, and I went to see "Into the Woods" on the afternoon of my birthday. So much fun!

Emma and Mack having story time together. A moment of pure sweetness. 

The girls and their handsome daddy before the Father/Daughter dance

One 75 deg Sunday afternoon at the neighborhood playground. Gotta love winter in South Georgia!
This is my best friend's son, Gowan with Emma.

Emma chowing down on cookies at her class valentines party

This was hanging outside of Ellie's classroom. Notice what she loves (on the middle right side of the heart)

I could just eat this one up!

No comments: