Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Nov 18, 2018

Busy Little Turkeys

My little turkeys have been busy the past 2 weeks, and that has made us even more excited for the upcoming Thanksgiving break coming up this week. These are some pictures and videos of our events over the last 2 weeks.

Mack's sweet soccer team had their end of season party 2 weeks ago. They ate pizza, played and  got a trophy. Mack still has his trophy sitting on his night stand. He was so excited to get it. 

Ellie's volleyball tournament was last Saturday. We watched volleyball from  9am to 3:00pm. It was a LOONG day. Her team made it to the end and lost the last game. Ellie FINALLY got a chance to serve in one of the games. She did so good, but it still went out of bounds. She learned so much this year and is asking to be in the spring league.







She got a little more playing time this round. So I snapped as many pictures as I could while she was out there. 


Her team ended up with 2nd place, which I don't think their coach (on the left) was very pleased about, but  I though they played awesome. It had been such a long day, and they were all completely exhausted by the last game. 

In the last post, I laughingly posted pictures of Mack planting our pumpkin seeds when we cleaned out the pumpkin to carve. Well, what do you know? They are sprouting! In our driveway! 

This little Indian put on a good show for his Thanksgiving program. This is my 8th and final year attending these at PAUMC. I may have been slightly sentimental.















The girls had early release at school this Friday, so we originally thought we wouldn't be able to make the "feast" part of the program. Worth called me and had ended up getting off of work early and was able to get the girls from Westside so Mack and I could enjoy his feast. 

5 of the 9 little boys in Ms. Tish's class. She has her hands full this year. 

I attended a roof top yoga class this Saturday morning and this was my view. Although it was a little chilly, the restaurant where we were having the class had wall heaters. I ended up with a spot RIGHT by the heater, so I honestly got hot during the class. It was a great time with a nice brunch that followed. 

The brunch was fabulous. Leave it to me to go to a yoga class and take pictures of the food. 


Yesterday, I caught the sweetest moment when I heard Emma in the living room explaining to Mack how to tie his shoes. I caught the 2nd shoe tying education on camera, and I'm so glad I did. I don't know what Mack would do without Emma to take care of him.




Not to take away from Ellie's sisterly abilities, she and Mack made a tent outside yesterday.  They wanted to sleep outside in it last night. Due to the cold weather last night, I had to nix the outdoor sleeping, but the tent turned out pretty creative. Mack is taken care of in all levels in our home. Bless his poor future wife! 



1 comment:

pcb said...

Aw, sweet Emma. She and Ellie are such good sisters. Love seeing Mack's performance!