Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Feb 11, 2019

House Full of Sports

We have been grinding through basketball season with little opportunity to come up for air. The girls have had less than desirable seasons this year.  Ellie's team has won only 2 games, and Emma's team has won 2 as well. They are, at times, heartbreaking to watch, but the girls have improved over the season and have learned a lot. Worth can give you a dissertation on the problems on each team, but I will spare you details as he is NOT a coach.

I just signed Mack up for coach pitch. I can't believe he's old enough for coach pitch, but his t-ball team from last year is sticking together and we are moving up!

I rarely get my camera out at the right time. They usually are doing awesome if I put my camera back in my purse. Here is a free throw attempt of Ellie's. Hopefully I can get better videos of her in upcoming games.




I FINALLY got a video of Emma making her free throw. They won this game!





Mack hasn't started games yet, but has had some practices. Worth was able to get him the correct bat this weekend and they worked on some hitting.




We finally had a Saturday night off this weekend. It consisted of an outside fire, homemade pizza's, wine (for Worth and I,) an outdoor movie, and s'mores. It was fabulous to have such a relaxing night.







No comments: