Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

May 10, 2013

2 year stats

I thought I would post Emma's stats from her 2 year appointment this week. This blog is like my baby book and I know I will forget them if I don't document somewhere! Emma weighed in at 24 lbs. That put her in the 15th percentile for weight. Sadly, I don't remember her height and head circumference ( they don't write it down for you at this pediatric office.) Anyway, she was in 50th percentile for height and 10th percentile for head circumference. Overall BMI was 10th percentile. Her hemoglobin was a little low, which didn't surprise me because Ellie's always is as well. So, we are trying to force more iron rich foods now. Emma is a better eater than Ellie, but they both are funny about meats. I wonder where they get that from?:) 

All said and done she is a healthy 2 year old that has already begun to potty train herself! I guess she senses the changes that are about to happen in our house. She does talk to and kiss my belly all the time. She has TONS of words and thinks she's 4 years old like her sister. As I said in her birthday post, she's a tough little thing, and we couldn't love her more!

No comments: