Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Jan 7, 2014

Mack's 4 month appointment

Mack had his 4 month appointment yesterday. He weighed in at 13 lb 2 oz. (10th percentile) and is 24 and 3/4in long (65th percentile) the doctor said he's really long for his weight. I'm sure it will all even out at some point! He will definitely not be a big kid. 

Things he's up to: attempting to sit unsupported, his torticollis is MUCH better, he only has slight tightness in his SCM. He laughs and coos a lot, he rolls around on the floor and gets very frustrated when he can't move forward, so I'm anticipating an early crawler. He still gets up for 1 feeding a night. I'm starting rice cereal soon so I will post pictures of that when it happens. I have no doubt that he will be a fan! 



1 comment:

pcb said...

Ashley, check Worth's baby book...I think he had similar stats at that age. The only one I remember for sure is that at six months he was 16 pounds. He was a long, skinny baby.