Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Jan 13, 2014

Mack + Rice Cereal = FAIL

Well, I guess the pictures speak for themselves. Mack, surprisingly, was NOT a fan of rice cereal. He has had a hyperactive gag reflex since birth, but I thought he would be ok since he takes a bottle occasionally and a pacifier finally (just over the last 2 weeks.) We kind of started the cereal early anyway. According to the pediatrician you aren't supposed to start rice cereal until the baby is 5-6 months old. I started at 4 months with the girls, so I didn't see the harm in starting early with Mack. I guess he showed me who was boss. We'll try this again in a couple of weeks. Now, I have to work hard on that gag reflex. Mack is DEFINITELY a high maintenance child!

First Bite

"What the heck did you just give me?"

Biggest gag/burp that has ever come out of a 4 month old

Spitting it all up :(

Another try

"MOM!"

"not going to do this!"

Done.



1 comment:

The Summers said...

I feel your pain- Walker has a very sensitive gag reflex. If he cries too hard, he'll vomit. If he has too much toothpaste in his mouth, he'll vomit. It's ridiculous. Good luck!