Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Mar 10, 2014

My, how times have changed!

One of my very best friends came to Tifton a couple of months ago and I went to see her. I haven't seen Mandy since I was pregnant with Emma (which was 3 years ago). She has recently moved back closer to Georgia and I was thrilled to see her again in January. She had a little girl, Logan,  a year ago and I had not even met her daughter!

 When we are together, it's like no time has passed. I feel like we pick up right where we left off. My, how times have changed since the beginning of our friendship until now.....
Mandy and I on our graduation day from Occupational Therapy School, May 2002. We thought we knew everything!
Mandy and I this past January.  11 and 1/2 years and 4 kids later.  

2 comments:

mandymo said...

How sweet! Made my day to see this! Love you my friend! :-) As you said, times have changed, but still the same in so many ways!

mandymo said...

How sweet! Made my day to see this! Love you my friend! :-) As you said, times have changed, but still the same in so many ways!