Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Sep 7, 2014

Lil' Viking Cheer Camp

Ellie had her first experience with being a cheerleader this past Saturday. She went to a 1 day cheer camp that the local high school cheerleaders put on. She learned some cheers, did some stunts and learned how to scream and yell (because she has no idea how to do that) for the Vikings. She had a blast though, and will perform what she learned at a pep rally bon fire for the Viking football team on Sept. 18th. She came home and informed me that she wanted to be a cheerleader when she grows up.

It was an odd experience dropping her off at the camp. You see, the Lowndes Vikings were one of our biggest rivals when I was in high school. I had an urge when I was leaving her there that morning to turn around and say "Go Big Blue!" to all of the smiling crimson clad cheerleaders. Worth and I were Tift County Blue Devils. Last night, I had to pull out the old yearbooks and reminisce of the old cheering days. Ellie and Emma had a fun time picking out the pictures of their mama.

Here are 3 videos I took of Ellie's performance yesterday.









1 comment:

pcb said...

I can hardly stand the cuteness!