Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Aug 6, 2017

Last Week

This has been our last week of fun before we get back into the school routine tomorrow. I'm trying to stick with my once a week post, so here are some random moments from this week. Next Sunday, I'll have all of the 1st day pictures.

We had lunch on Wednesday at Chick fil A. The kids have figured out that if you turn in the toy from your meal, you get a free ice cream.

Emma has been off the chain this week with excitement about the new school year. 

We had open house Thursday afternoon. I really think it's going to be a great year for these two....

despite Ellie's teacher having all of her stuff labeled "Lizzie" 😂

This guy is up very early with me every morning. Bed head and all. 

We've had a very lazy weekend. I really don't like to do much the weekend before school starts. We need to relax and prepare for the upcoming tornado that is a school year. 

The girls wanted a mani/pedi before school started. I couldn't get them up to the nail salon without Mack this week, so I did it myself. I love just having some girl time with them, even if it is in my bathroom with Mack wandering in and out asking a zillion questions. Excuse all of the wet bathing suits hanging up in the background. We had just gotten out of the pool.


No comments: