Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Nov 11, 2012

Silly

Just some silly pictures of the girls. We went out today looking for some Thanksgiving stuff for Ellie's class this week. (She got sent home with a box on Friday to fill up with Thanksgiving stuff) Who knew that ALL Thanksgiving/Fall decorations have been removed from every store in Valdosta. All I needed was a pilgrim hat or a stuffed turkey or just something Thanksgiving/Fall themed!! I guess if I were crafty and creative enough,  I would have made it months ago. I ended up making Ellie pick up leaves and acorns out of the yard, we found a turkey visor,  we threw in an ear of corn and she cut out a picture of an Indian and Pilgrim. Yes, I win mother of the year on this one.

 Ellie was happy though, because she found these headbands at the Dollar Tree. And yes, Emma is without pants in a picture because she refused to let me put them back on after a diaper change this afternoon!


No comments: