Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Nov 23, 2012

Fall/Thanksgiving 2012

These are some pictures from the last couple of weeks - Ellie's Thanksgiving feast at school, and our Thanksgiving dinner here in Valdosta with my parents, my brother Amos and his wife, Anna. We had a great holiday and I'm still in a complete fog from all the food I ate yesterday!

We have a BIG surprise trip on Monday for the girls. Ellie and Emma have no idea what's in store next week for them! I'll blog about it soon.......


Ellie was the first one in line walking in to her school Thanksgiving feast.

She was singing her heart out:)


Daddy Dawg getting the turkey ready for fryin'

Ellie really likes to pose - she asked me to take this picture!

Checking the oil

Family shot

Uncle Amos!!!


Part 1 of the T-giving spread

Part 2 of the spread

Family time!




Aunt Anna helping Emma put on Ellie's sparkly shoes

No comments: