Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Dec 6, 2012

The Flu

This is the picture Worth sent me at work yesterday along with a text that said Emma had a positive flu test. I completely freaked out and left work! He was at the pediatrician's office with her because she has been running a fever, coughing, congested, and vomiting. Apparently that cold/crud that I came down with at Disney was not a cold but the flu! I feel awful for sharing it with Emma and hope no one else gets it. (Although I think I passed it to our secretary at work)

She is better especially now that she got that breathing treatment and started Tamiflu. We slept last night finally for the first time in a couple of nights. And yes, Emma had the flu shot a couple of months ago. I guess we picked up a weird strain from someone at Disney?!

No comments: