Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Dec 2, 2012

DIsney!

Last Monday morning we surprised Ellie with a trip to Disney World. We have been keeping it a secret so long, I almost forgot that we were going! We didn't tell Ellie until we got into the car Monday morning. The video that follows is her reaction when we told her. Not as dramatic as I expected, but we did drag her out of bed and throw her into the car prior to filming her. She wasn't 100% awake yet. The "Jake" she mentions at the end of the video is Worth's best friend's son who lives in Orlando. (Check out Jake's Page on the side toolbar for their blog!) Ellie was disappointed that we didn't get to go see him on our trip:(






I promise there will be pictures to follow. I brought home a serious cold/crud from Disney and I have been completely out of commission. I'm still working on narrowing down pictures and will post them soon!

1 comment:

The Summers said...

SOOOOOO sweet!!! I can't believe we missed y'all! I guess y'all are just going to have to come back really soon! ;)