Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Mar 4, 2019

March - coming in like a lion!

This week we had basketball playoffs, glow festivals, Dr. Seuss week, school picture days, and plenty of tired children. It's been a fun week though, and I think the kids are finally coming down from their weekend sugar highs.

Mack looking dapper before his school pictures. This was taken before I brushed his hair. 

The kids had dentist appointments this week. Mack is the only child of the 3 that requires sunglasses because the dentist's light is "too bright." 

It was Dr. Seuss week last week, and this is the only dress up picture I got out of all 3 of them. Mack wanted a mohawk for Thing 1/Thing 2 Crazy Hair day. He gave me specific instructions on how to do it correctly bringing me all of the girls' hair gels and sprays. I did my best, even though he told me it wasn't as good as the one Mia did for him. 


Friday night was the Glow Festival at school Due to severe weather in the fall, our fall festival was cancelled and therefore we combined it with our annual spring Glow Run and made the Glow Festival, which in turn had to be moved indoors due to thunderstorms Friday night. The kids had a blast eating doughnuts, pizza, popcorn with dummies and marshmallows, and 700 pieces of candy a piece. 



The doughnut on a sting booth was hilarious to me. 




This was honestly the only booth I took the most pictures. We took my friend's child to the festival with us and I was just trying to keep up with 4 kids in the crowded halls. 





Emma was a hit with he putting game. 

Ellie could have hula hooped all day long. 
Saturday morning was Ellie's playoff game. They lost which made them runners up in the league.  I was so proud at how well Ellie played and how much she had improved in the season. The entire team left their hearts on that court, and missed the win by 1 point. They were devastated, but recovered enough to pose for this picture. 

No comments: