Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Nov 5, 2013

Emma's Class Halloween Party

Emma had her class Halloween party last Wednesday. They had to wear all one color, and their teacher made them crayons. Emma had a very cute black Halloween t-shirt that Grandma had given her, so I dressed her in black. She thankfully doesn't fight me too much on clothing like her sister does.  It was amazing to watch her in her class of peers. I am always observing her with Ellie, and she basically does whatever Ellie does at home. At school, however, she was shy and quiet and did EXACTLY what the teacher told her. I thought she might not sing the songs, but she sang with all her heart when it was time to sing (I'll try to post that video later.) Ellie is always completely wild when I visit her classes, showing off everything and everyone in her room, it was just very different with Emma. I know they have different personalities, but it was funny to see how she behaved when separated from Ellie.

At 2 and 1/2, Emma is not yet potty trained. We got a little off track when Mack was born, but we are working on it more now. She is soft spoken (except when she and Ellie are squealing in their laps around our house.) She loves to have pockets on her clothing which she stuffs with all kinds of goodies that I don't find out about until they come out in the washing machine and dryer (Yuck!) She  is obsessed with Minnie Mouse and Elmo. She is still not a huge fan of the t.v.  (like her sister) but I guess that is a good thing! She is my quiet storm, I anticipate what lies ahead for this sweet girl!