Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Nov 25, 2013

November

It's been a roller coaster ride for the last couple of months for our family. My grandmother passed away in October and on November 14th, Worth's grandfather passed away. (Click here to see a sweet post Worth's mom did about Worth's granddad.) We are consumed with grief these days, but have had some uplifting moments that I have gotten WAY behind on blogging about.

2 weekends ago my Aunt Joyce came to visit, meet Mack, and have a Mary Kay party at my house. She is new to the Mary Kay business, and I think she might have made some pretty good sales at the party we had here in Valdosta. Aunt Joyce is my dad's sister. It is always fun to see her and listen to her family stories! I'm so glad she came down from Atlanta see us!

Aunt Joyce and I

Being silly with Mack in his UGA uniform

After the party Emma and Ellie got into the left over make up samples

Aunt Joyce giving E and E pointers on applying their make up

 Mack turned 3 months this past Thursday. We once again tried to get some good pictures of him.  He's just not that cooperative with getting his picture taken! Things he's up to this month: busting out of his swaddle ( I have a woombie ordered!) He's still waking up once a night to be fed. Although, he's had 2 nights in the past 2 weeks that he's slept for 8 hours straight. Hopefully, we're on to something with that?! He's laughing now, which makes my heart flutter!

Photo bombed by Emma

"Not happy about this!"

Mack and his finger toes


Almost a smile for the camera!

Sweet boy! I think he may end up being our only blonde child?


 Last Friday was Ellie and Emma's preschool Thanksgiving Feast. They all marched into the fellowship hall singing for us and then they had a snack with the parents. Worth, thankfully was off of work so he was able to sit at the table with Emma and I sat with Ellie. It's so crazy having 2 kids at the same school, I'm sure it will only be crazier when they get into real school! They both sang their hearts out. Ellie was the loudest singer in her class, and Emma may not have been the loudest, but she knew all the moves to her song:)

Ellie's class getting ready to sing



Ellie refusing to look at me for a picture. Such a diva!

Ok, this was more like a  meal than a snack

Emma eating her snack with Daddy and Mack. Yes, Worth wins Daddy of the year for carrying Mack around like that for the entire Thanksgiving show/feast!

My little pilgrim and indian!






1 comment:

pcb said...

Emma in the pilgrim hat might be the best thing yet...well, maybe her dance is the best thing yet!