Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Nov 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

I'm extremely proud of myself for all of these posts I've gotten up this week. I really don't know how I've managed to do it.  Mack and Emma have taken good afternoon naps, and I've kept Ellie busy with painting, play dough and coloring projects. Anyway, these are our Halloween pictures. Kate, Bo, Mia and E.W. were able to come celebrate with us. Also, my friend Millie and her husband and 2 boys came to trick or treat in our neighborhood. (They are the Ninja turtle and spiderman in the pictures.) The kids were precious, and I think trick or treating completely wore them all out!


Carving the pumpkin
The girls were proud of Daddy's work. They were mainly interested in planting pumpkin seeds while Daddy worked on the jack-o-lantern!

Minnie Mouse and Princess Jasmine

My pumpkin shaped cheese ball turned out cute and tasty!

Our trick or treat crew. Notice Mack was a football and Bo was the football player

Running to the first house

This broom moved all around and Emma was not a fan. It stopped for a second and you see Emma in this picture darting by it to get away!

More running

Bo in his comfort zone

Emma and Gowan

Ellie and Rich

It got dark and everyone started getting tired - so we headed home

At home, passing out the last bit of candy before calling it a night

No comments: