Our Blog

This blog spot is primarily a photo/memory album for our family. It also serves as a way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our friends and family that don't see us on a regular basis. Ashley, Worth, Ellie, Emma, and Mack

Nov 4, 2013

Hot Chocolate

This is a super random post, but these pictures were just too funny not to post. Two weekends ago it started to get a little cool outside in Valdosta. When I say cool, I mean 60 degrees which is arctic for us! Anyway, Worth decided to have a tea party with the girls that involved hot chocolate. Ellie and Emma were loving it. I was very impressed at Dad's tea party making skills! Even Mack enjoyed hanging out. (This tea party was also a good distraction for the girls so Worth and I could do a quick playroom clean out - we try to do these periodically to get rid of the junk that accumulates in the playroom!) I promise I'll have all the halloween stuff posted by the end of the week!











No comments: